The Communications Committee provides and maintains tools to facilitate communication of relevant information within the Nuclear Criticality Safety community.
The NCSD Communications Committee is responsible for the following:
- Maintains and updates the NCSD website.
- Publishes newsletters with relevant information as practical.
- Utilizes other tools to facilitate communication of relevant information to NCSD.
Composed of not fewer than four (4) members, including the Secretary, Program Committee Chair and the Division Chair. The Chair of the Communications Committee shall be appointed by the Division Chair for a term of up to four (4) years. Typically, this will be the senior member from the Executive Committee.
MEET THE TEAM
- Deborah (Deb) A. Hill (Division Chair)
- Theresa Cutler (NCSD Program Committee Chair)
- Zander Mausolff
- John Miller
- Catherine Percher
- David Pilgrim
- Forrest Shriver
- Larry Wetzel
- Ning Zhang (Webmaster)
Provided are the designated leads for each communication tool utilized to distribute information to NCSD.
|Website||Ning Zhang||David Pilgrim|
|ANS Realmagnet||Deb Hill
(Division Vice Chair)
|ANS Collaborate||John Miller||Theresa Cutler|
|Social Media||TBD – Social Media will be pursued as part of 5-year plan|